Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It Just Gets Bigger and Bigger

Thats right. Everything just gets bigger and bigger. Just after waking up I spotted a Giant Swallow-Tailed Moth, but there are no photos to show you. At school, then right infront of me was a large praying mantis, the biggest I've ever seen in these few days.
-
-
-
A nervous friend of mine takes up the challenge to caryy it in his hand. I told him not to worry because the praying mantis rarely attcks humans for no reason.
-
-
Have a close look at its triangular head...
-
-
It then flies onto his head. I don't know why but it likes to fly onto our faces whenever it sees it. Are our faces that attractive? Just Joking...
-
-
I said goodbye to the mantis and while walking home, I came across one of those big grasshoppers as well. Big Day, Big Creatures. Anyway, the Bigger the Better.
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails