Friday, May 1, 2009

Grasshopper Collection

Still frustrated by the fact that there was a snake for me to see, I walked around the shelter ignoring my seniors speech of painting or whatever. Since I did not know what snake it was, I could not know if it would have slithered away far or stayed at the spot to hide. I walked around the plants around the shelter to find myself in front of a whole lot of grasshoppers feeding on the leaves. I switched on my camera because there were tiny green ones...
-
-
-
-
-
Tiny green ones in pairs...
-
-
-
Small brown ones...
-
-
Medium-sized Green ones...
-
-
-
...And Huge ones too! These big ones looked exactly like those that used to be commonly found around my house at a point of time during the year.
-
-
-
So much for some grasshoppers. And once I finished photographing them, I heard it! Yes, a noisy white bird was flying over me....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails