Friday, April 24, 2009

So Close, Yet I Missed It.

Nope, not at all. Guess what, I was just a metre away from this squirrel, yet I still could not get any perfect shots of it. I was at West Coast Park for my CCA when I found this squirrel munching on a fruit. Initially there was a Changeable Lizard sitting right next to it, but the squirrel chased it away before I could attempt to take a shot.
-
-
I was informed once that a snake had been found in the Carpark 1 area. I just could not wait for our seniors to dismiss us. In the meantime, I found a number of animals, mainly birds. But they were my weakness; my camera only had an optical zoom of 3 times, making it rather useless in taking long-distance shots. If I did have a camera with more optical zoom, I would have managed to get a clear shot of this squirrel as well.
-
-
The squirrel picks up the friut in its mouth and decided to run away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails