Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Damselflies too!

I was yet to see damselflies in the School's Constructed Treatment Wetland, and it was on one particular day when I spotted a tiny one flying around the plants in the CTW. Initially it looked brown but when it sat for me to photograph it, it was green. Or is it a different one? My shots are not very clear since the damselfly was very tiny.
-
-
It flew to a different location every 15 seconds and so I did have a hard time to shoot it. The second picture in here looks awful. If only I could get a better camera with extra-zoom and better macro...
-
-
-
Finally a decent shot of it with its full-body clearly visible.
-
-
So now damselflies are attracted to the CTW too. If they were to be able to breed in here, that would make the school much more rich in diversity and more attractive to other animals. Hope this would work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails