Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dragons and Damsels

Here's another collection of dragonflies and damselflies I shot during my trip to India in December 2009. As you can see, I am more than a year slow with my blog posts and have to publish them as quick as possible. Anyway, here are two Blue Sprites damselflies.



Another damselfly, this one white in colour. Never seen one this pale before.



A similar looking one, apparently dead.


Close-up shots of a large forest damselfly, which is commonly seen in areas close to water.



And it seems that there's only one dragonfly to showcase, the Slender Skimmer.

2 comments:

Nature Rambles said...

Lovely shots! I'm visiting after a long time...I must come here often! Found the photos in your latest post interesting too!

I started a new blog in November...would be happy if you check it out.

Kanak from Nature Rambles

Shawn said...

Hey Kanak,

It's been a long time since I heard from you! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'd love to check out your new blog as well. Regards Shawn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails