Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week One



Sorry guys, for not posting anything for the last few days. From now on, I'll only be posting every weekend, as my exams are nearing and I have to focus more on my studies. But I assure you at least one post every Saturday and Sunday!
Anyway, now that 2012 is here, and so is 'Photography & Me', I'd like to tell you stories about my life, experiences, dreams, stuff like that. And I'll be posting more photos of various genres. Here are two shots I recently took of a tiny 'castle' I made with some blocks. I don't know if it has any meaning though. Just for fun. :-)





It was my Mom's and Dad's 20th wedding Anniversary on the 6th of this month, and we celebrated the happy occasion in a hotel. I took this random shot as I rested the camera on the table, and it turned out pretty fine.



To be honest, I don't really know what to do or post or write in this blog. I don't know how to start. The first week of 2012 seemed like any other week. I'll keep you updated, though.

5 comments:

Vera said...

It,s always difficult to start doing something new, I,m sure you,ll get used to your new blog soon and will post amazing pictures :)
Will you, btw, post here your incredible wildlife photographs?

Thanks a lot for your comment on my latest post!
Unfortunately my friends still hate each other, I do my best to deal with it without offending anyone :)

Shawn said...

Hey Vera, thanks for the encouragement. Yeah, I will post my wildlife pics too!

Oh, that's really sad... :( I hope they somehow make meets end and get back together. Wish you the best. :)

adrielleroyale said...

Yup, starting a new thing is never very easy - you want to do it just right, like it should have some sort of introduction or something. But sometimes that seems almost impossible. That's when you just gotta dive in and just do it! Good job for getting the ball rolling :)

Shawn said...

Thanks Adrielle! You're right, just gotta dive in! :D

Wong Chun Xing said...

You could take pictures of animals greeting "Happy New Year" and write about it. Just like what I did last Christmas. http://wongchunxing.blogspot.com/2012/01/merry-christmas-by-christmas-gecko.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails