Sunday, November 23, 2008

Turtle Paradise

-
First up: Red eared Sliders. There were a lot of them in the first farm I went. One of them looked at the camera, thinking it was food.
-
-
But later I noticed a 2 terrapins that were not Red Eared Sliders. This was one, which was the biggest turtle in the group, followed by this black coloured one, which was just staying there motionless.
-
-
-
I later went to a big pool where I spotted what I think is a Pig-Nosed Turtle. I also saw one in a tank in the Farm Shop. Luckily they were not selling it.
-
-
As I moved closer to the Red Eared Slider section, something caught my eyes. There was a turtle with a long neck in the next pool. It was very well camouflaged. Beside it I saw a Malayan Box Turtle in the next pool.
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails