Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mummy Bulbul in her Nest

For long I had been trying to capture shots of the common Yellow-Vented Bulbul that is commonly seen in my school. But as usual I could not get them with my 3X Optical Zoom Camera. I decided to sneak up to a nest during a break and check the mother bird would be there. In many attempts, only the nest was to be seen; no birds, no babies, no eggs. But finally one time, I stood behind the bushy plant and looked inside the nest. Bingo! The mother was there, and just in the nick of time, I captured a shot of it sitting on its nest.
-
-
I only took one shot as the flash, although quite soft, had disturbed her a little. Hoping that it would not freak out an abandon its nest, I left immediately.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails