Friday, July 31, 2009

Who's the One Croaking?

I was having a night walk along a canal beside my old house one night. My main intention was to admire some bats. As I walked, I came across Night Herons that were too far away to shoot, colonies of bats and... Toads. There were a huge number of toads croaking in the field beside, in the drain and on the footpath. I decided to just shoot a couple of these croaking-mad toads as I could shoot nothing else.
-
-
-
This guy looks like he's posing and saying 'Cheese!' Look at his eyes, they look like they are filled with tears of joy.
-
-
'What is my future?'
-
-
Finally after searching for a few minutes I spotted the not-so-common white form. However, this one was much smaller, about one third of the size of the one that I saw before, at the same exact spot.
-
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails