Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Squirrel Love Story

Here are a series of continuous shots I took as I was watching a few squirrels and their activities. First, two of them meet, get to know each other, and mate...











And then a third party comes out from nowhere and joins the fun.









Its really entertaining to watch these squirrels do their stuff. They're cute, and adorable. Before mating, they actually hug each other, look at each other, and sometimes even kiss! Anyway, sorry for the rather degraded images.

2 comments:

adrielleroyale said...

That is an interesting little fact - I didn't know they hugged or looked at each other before mating... it might seem a little weird, but the way creatures mate, never ceases to make me tilt my head to the side and be like "huh!" It's like studying another culture or something! LOL Anyway, have a great week :)

Shawn said...

Well, I didn't know so much of their behaviours either! It was only this that I realized.

LOL, don't worry, I don't think they require too much of privacy or anything! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails