Sunday, August 7, 2011

Golden Landscapes


It was a lovely evening and I decided to head over to my school to meet a friend. We took a walk along Pandan Reservoir, which is located directly infront of the school. I got onto the broadwalk and a lovely view lay ahead of me.


The sky and the surroundings were golden. I was simply fascinated with the view. You don't see such lovely, warm golden skies everyday in Singapore. Together with the sunset, it was just an incredible sight!



I took this opportunity to try out some artistic photography. Like my shoes on the wooden path and a close-up of the criss-crossing metal railings. As you may have noticed, I'm taking less animal photographs nowadays. My wildlife blog is slowly turning into a photography blog. Well, after receiving my DSLR, I realized there's so much more I can do with photography, other than wild animals alone.

2 comments:

adrielleroyale said...

Wonderful, just absolutely beautiful shots! I wish I could have seen it in person! :)

Shawn said...

Thanks Adrielle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails