Monday, August 15, 2011

Purple and Golden

Purple and Golden don't seem to go very well, do they?

I captured two shots from the Chinese and Japanese Gardens once again, on a fine evening. After some minor editing, I was fascinated by the two images, one of a purple shade and the other rich golden. Here's the former, which is a silhouette of a bundle of vines, with the lake in the background.



This next shot was taken with my old Casio compact. I realized the sun was, at that very moment, hiding behind the park lamp. I decided to take a shot as it was before my eyes, as if the sun was producing light from inside the lamp.

4 comments:

adrielleroyale said...

Oohh I really like that second shot! So Beautiful!! Great eye! :)

Shawn said...

Thanks a lot Adrielle! :D

Calvin said...

wonderful pictures Shawn! sorry but i will only but uploading after os! do inform me when your back in sg during december!

Shawn said...

Thanks Calvin! Sure sure, focus on your O lvls first. And yes, I'll definitely inform you when I'm back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails