Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MacRitchie Reservoir Scene Shots

Went over to MacRitchie one day as it had been quite a while since I last visited this reserve. This time I was interested in getting more scenery shots since I had my friend's 450D with me. This is what MacRitchie Reservoir looks like from the reservoir park.
-
-
-
-
There were two main routes to take. During June we took the route on the left and found absolutely nothing interesting. That may be because the area is just beside the expressway. So we took the other route on the right this time. This is what the start of the path looks like.
-
-
This is what the typical forest path looks like.
-
-
Path that leads to the Treetop Walk.
-
-
We had some rest on these benches...
-
-
And here's a shot of a fern leaf that I took.
-

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails