Friday, January 8, 2010

Shooting On The Way Down...

I really enjoyed using the 450D despite having to use manual focus all the time. Though we didn't spot much interesting creatures on the way down the hill, even the smallest insects became exciting after having taken shots of them, simply because the photos look so good. Here's a brown cicada I shot.
-
-
I realized that the picture had a dark background. One good thing about DSLRs were that they could get a light background even with flash. So I got closer and took a few more shots till i got one that pleased me.
-
-
An orange moth near the summit.
-
-
A common forest cricket. I had a bit of difficulty shooting this guy since he just wouldn't stay still infront of the camera.
-
-
And finally, here's a shot of group of ants moving a dead insect. I just love the background!
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails