Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pulau Semakau

I'm back in Singapore and am continuing my blog posts. I hope all of you visitors had a very enjoyable and prosperous Christmas and New year. Anyway, I had another trip from my CCA, and this time it was to the Semakau Landfill. After a small talk about the island we headed out on a mini-bus. Here's a shot I took before reaching Semakau Landfill.
-
-
My friend was sick of using his 450D which had a faulty 18-55mm lens. The manual focus could do but the lens' auto-focus was not working. Hey offered to let me borrow his camera for the shoot at Semakau. I had fun with the 450D. It was fast in capturing shots and presented me with great images too. Here's what most of the island looks like.
-
-
Yes, plain grassy fields with bushes and trees around. I wouldn't be surprised if I mistake this shot to be taken from the plains of African grasslands.
-
-
An S-Curve in the road ahead.
-
-
We got off for a while for some fresh air. Meanwhile I took some shots of the greenery aound. I especially liked this shot of a leaf.
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails