Monday, April 19, 2010

Mating Bugs

I went to a park in Calicut called Sarovaram Bio-Park after the shopping. My sister and my cousin sister, together with one of her friends had come along with us. The park was a normal park, occupied by many people. However, we decided to do something more interesting. There was a path leading into a large scrubland and we followed the path to find ourselves in what looks almost like a forest. One of the most common creatures I encountered there were these red bugs, and almost every pair I saw were a mating pair.
-
-
-
Happened to spot about 13 pairs altogether. There were hardly any bugs alone, hence it showed that it was mating season for the bugs. Maybe I should have given them some privacy?
-
-
We continued our walk to encounter many more interesting insects. Stay tuned, I'll be right back with more posts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails