Saturday, April 24, 2010

Other Findings from Sarovaram

Here are the rest of the creatures I spotted in Sarovaram Bio-Park. This tiny spider was on its web, waiting for prey.
-
-
Somewhere in the middle of the 'forest' where these small, hairy caterpillars, munching on the leaves of the plant they reside on.
-
-
-
This butterfly really attracted me. It looked similar in shape and size to the common pygmy grass blues we see everyday. However, the colour really caught my eye and I didn't want to miss it. I spent a few minutes trying to shoot the little butterfly, but didn't get the shots I wanted. Here are two of my best shots.
-
-
-
Well that's it for the findings during our great adventure into the scrubs and forests of Sarovaram. Many other animals like squirrels, changeable lizards and birds like Pittas were spotted, but I didn't get to photograph them. To be honest, I would have stayed till night to watch frogs and other insects but I had two sisters with me, so I'd rather forget about it. I'm also done with Part 1 of this trip to India. Now comes Part 2.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails