Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flowerpot Frog

We were returning back to the car after our magnificent trip to the waterfalls. I hadn't reached back to the car yet and was just walking along the pavement trying to spot any creatures. Just as I made my way to the Carpark, I noticed a frog sitting motionlessly in a flowerpot. It was a rather big and attractive one.
-
-
I moved in closer after telling my parents that I'll be rather late. Within a few minutes I got a couple of cool shots of this frog. Although I can't identify this species, it looks similar to a frog that can very commonly be found in rural areas here during June and July.
-
-
-
After taking a few shots, the frogg actually sensed that I was present beside him. Upon realizing that, he tried to jump out of the pot for his life. He was a nocturnal animal and he wasn't active enough, so he failed to jump out. I soon calmed down the animal by moving away myself for a few minutes. After he was at rest again, I moved in closer to get a few more photographs.
-
-
Here's the look of it from the back.
-
-
I was rather late when I reached back to the car.
I spent my journey back browsing through my photographs.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails