Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our Destination: The 3 Waterfalls

We have finally reached our Destination, the Waterfalls. There are actually 3 waterfalls at that site itself, but my parents were too tired to climb up to the third. The place is a rather big area, with huge rocks all around, and the water freezing. The place is quite high in altitude and hence it is rather cold there. That's why the water there is freezing. Here, in these first two pictures, are the photographs taken from the Carpark itself.
-
-
-
Here is the first waterfall. I really can't explain how beauitful the view from there is. It is impossible to show even through these photographs. Even a video wouln't show it. You need to be there, to be surrounded by the natural trees, to hear the water splashing down, and to smell the scent of Nature, to feel how extraordinary it is to standing at such a point.
-
-
I was so intrigued by the beautiful scenes that I took around 65 photographs of that place itself.
These are my some of them.
-
-
And here is the second Waterfall:
It is slightly smaller than the first.
-
-
In all the photographs that I had taken, these two are my Favourite Shots.
-
-
-
Wait! Thats not the end! I still have not posted about the creatures that I saw there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails