Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Little Froggy in a Puddle

I was observantly looking for creatures around the waterfalls. I looked in between rocks, in the water and on the vegetation overhanging the water. I didn't spot anything but when I walked past a tiny puddle, I noticed that there was a sudden movement in the water. I went down to check out what it was. I knew it could have been a frog. But a very tiny one. I used a stick and moved it around the water. A few seconds later the suspect showed himself up. A tiny frog, that I can't identify. It looks rather similar to the Rhinoceros Frog of Singapore.
-
-
It was staying there motionlessly, so I moved my camera closer and took another photograph.
I moved on with my hunt after that. An interesting find anyway.
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails