Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Hands Up!" followed by "I surrender!"

It was the next morning, which was Day 9 in India. We were on a trip to the waterfalls and I was in great excitement to see what I could spot there. As I was getting ready to shower, I noticed that I was surrounded by 4 nasty beasts. Giant House Spiders. There was one on each side of the washroom! I was in total shock when one nearly jumped down. But luckily, it was just preparing to move away. I went back to my bedroom for my camera. I took a few shots of these massive creatures and headed to another washroom to bath. I wouldn't want any of these jumping onto me while I'm covered in Soap!
-
-
Here are the other two:
-
-
And as I got ready to jump into the car, I spotted this different morph.
-
-
It had a different colour and was slightly smaller. And much hairier.
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails