Friday, November 13, 2009

Back to the Hot and Wet Field

I went hunting once again in the: Hot, Sunny, Open, and Wet Field.
-
-
I decided to go during the afternoon when the sun was up, because that would be the best time to spot some good dragonflies. And I did. Here's a thin blue one that I don't think I've seen before. It was basking on the hot dirt and I crept behind to take a shot.
-
-
I also managed to grab a decent shot of the extremely fast and difficult red one. I had to sneak up behind it so softly, slowly and quietly to get some shots. It was really tiring and exhausting to stay motionlessly under the hot sun but I think it would be worth the time and pain since I did get a few good shots of it.
-
-
And then there was this full golden one that I had never seen before either.
-
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails