Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Spider-Hunting at Night

Waited till 8.30 for the second night-hunt. This time I was in search of a big spider that I saw a few hundred metres from my house. My goal in this night-hunt was to find this spider, but ended up getting these little ones instead. Mission Failed. Well at least it's worth a blog post.
-
-
-
This is a new species that I've come across. It looks dangerous due to the red, black and yellow colours. identified it as Camaricus formosus.
-
-
-
And then there was this colourful house spider on one of the resident's houses' compound wall bringing its prey, a weaver ant along.
-

1 comment:

Wong Chun Xing said...

It seems like the siler semiglaucus is raising up it's hand showing that it's happy with it's catch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails