Friday, January 2, 2009

Farm Animals

The place where I live in India is not a city type: It has more of a natural setting; Plants and Trees, and other wildlife around with less people. I was interested to show some of the animals that are bred by people there. But all I have is a small Chicken.
-
First up, Walk into my area and you will see a number of big Turkeys. A neighbour of mine grows them for eggs, and, maybe in the future as a big dish. There are a number of them but these two, the Grey and White ones are the most commonly seen.
-

-
Cows are also a very commonly grown animal there. Mainly for milk. I got a few shots of this Black Cow waiting to retreat back home.
-
-
And so are Buffaloes, Goats and Sheep.
-
-
And I have a Chicken at home. You must see him scare off the dogs. He's that daring! But the second one in here is not mine. He's my neighbour's.
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails