Friday, January 9, 2009

My Dogs digging for Rats

I was woken up that morning hearing sounds similar to that of someone digging into the soil with a spade. I went out without anyone noticing only to find my dogs digging the soil in excitement after sensing a rat or some other creature. But if it was in a burrow, it is most probably rats.
-
-
Rats are a total nuisance there as they eat up all the Tapioka, and some even climb coconut trees and spoil the coconut juice and the edible stuff inside. Here are more pictures of them in the Hunt for the rat.
-
-
It looks like Titu was the only one involved. Tiky was just loitering around beside him. She's not as daring as Titu as she's a female, and she is also one year younger than Titu. But she did help out anyway, when Titu got a little tired. But soon, the rat seemed to have made it's way out, leaving Titu and Tiky helpless. They stopped and came back to the sit out where I was waiting for them. They were half brown, due to all the mud and soil that were caught on them while digging. I immediately had them showered.
After showering them and drying them out, I took my camera to photograph them. They suddenly gave strange looks at the camera that looked like that of a devil's.
-
-
But in the end, it was finished off by a French kiss to each other. How Lovely.
XXXEND-OF-STORYXXX
-
-
Wait. If you are interested in viewing a video of them playing around, follow THIS LINK. It will take you to the YouTube Video.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails