Friday, January 30, 2009

Spiders seem to like their Shelter too

After getting all my scorpions into the tank, I kept it in a dark place and looked around the cleared area for any other living creatures. I was fascinated to spot this Big, Beautiful Spider resting on a rock nearby. I took the oppurtunity to photograph it as the spider was not knowing that it was being exposed. A soft flash was enough to get a brilliant photograph of this awesome spider.
-
-
The colours of the spider were so attractively patterned that in my opinion this is the most beautiful Spider that I've seen in my Wild Life.
-
-
Below the rock, a few stones were lifted and I found this similar one hiding underneath. However I don't think they are the exactly same species.
-
-
My vision was rather poor. If I had looked carefully at first look, I would have seen this much smaller spider of the same species beside the big one. But lucky I did see it on my second look.
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails