Sunday, January 4, 2009

I met him Again

I decided to go and see if the big Skink I saw the previous day was back basking again. It took me five minutes to convince my dad that I'll be back soon from my neighbours house, because thats where I saw the skink the last time. Well I reached the place fast and got my cousin (he's my neighbour) with me. And we went to the same old place. And yeah... the skink was back. But this skink was bigger and, had its whole body visible. A very nice position to photograph it. And yes, I got a couple of shots, the distance from the skink to the camera in decreasing order. But the biggest photograph is the best, so thats why I have it in Large Size, and the rest in Small Size.
-
-
Photographs taken as I moved closer and closer to the skink.
-
-
And as I went back I passed by two Dussemier's Litter Skinks too.
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails