Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Strange Little Hoppers


It was the start of the 5th Day and I was feeling rather tense due to the fact that in 4 days I had only managed to find 1 Snake. But in during that day, I came upon a number of hoppers. Hoppers as in insects like grasshoppers and locusts. I the morning I Tiky trying to catch this Green Grasshopper.
-
-
A few hours later, in my frontyard was this small Locust Nymph resting on a wire. I had difficulty photographing it as it kept moving the opposite side when the camera aimed him.
-
-
In the evening I had a visit to my old house and I found something on a plant. Can you spot this living creature camouflaged on the plant?
-
-
It was a Katydid munching on the leaves.
-
-
I got a number of pictures of this creature with different poses. If you would like to, you could have a look at these images...
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails