Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally, there's something in my Traps

I was back to home after another 8 hour drive on car. The night was so cold that I remeber catching a cold after facing all the wind in the car. Well we reached at night, so the next morning I immediately went over to the frontyard to check out my traps. Well, apart from some spiders, beetles and ants, I spotted a Dussemier's Litter Skink helplessly trying to crawl out of the bucket. It seemed to have a different colouration though. It was the best catch I made after all, so I got my camera out and took some shots of it.
-
-
-
As I tried my best to catch it out and release it, he ran away from my hand and tried to 'hide' under an abandoned spiderweb.
-
-
Finally with the help of my enthusiastic young cousin, we managed to get him out of the bucket and into the leaf litter. What a dash he made into the undergrowth when he sensed freedom. Well this would most probably be what we will do when we are released from some giant creature!
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails