Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Learning to say Goodbye

Here I am... with my final post about the creatures that I spotted in India... Well, we were all set, ready to leave when I heard my sister scream from the bedroom. I walked to her and asked her what was the matter. She, shivering from fright, told me that there was a Spider in her shoe and that she nearly stepped on it while putting on her shoes. I looked inside and saw it. A rather big Giant House Spider. Soon after getting it out from my sister's shoes I took a shot some shots of it on the wall.
-
-
-
I noticed that if my sister were to wear the shoes without realizing the spider in it, the spider also may have came along all the way to Singapore. Poor Spider, he nearly got a chance to visit Singapore without any passport or ticket but he missed that opportunity. Well since this was the final creature I came across, I found it as if it was saying Goodbye to me. Thats so sweet.
-
-
We were off. Goodbye to India! Greetings to Singapore!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails