Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wierd Inhabitants of the Warehouse

This was one of the day when I came across the weirdest insects ever. I was out near the warehouse when I spotted these creatures. This 'weevil' or 'beetle' I found was slowly crawling on the back wall of the warehouse. It looked very creepy to me despite having bright red marks and pattern on its body.
-
-
What I find most creepy about this insect is its alien-like eyes and its very strange-looking mouthparts.
-
-
Soon after leaving the creepy beetle I headed off to the other side to find these few strange looking flies sitting on a fallen tree trunk. What I think is that they are some sort of relative of the Micropezid Fly. I've seen them before but never had the time to photograph them.
-
-
Absolutely a day of Creep.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails