Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Morning's Surprises

The next day, morning. I woke up early that day. Everyone else was asleep and hence I had nothing to do in the house. After sittng down lifelessly on the sofa for a few minutes, I decided to get out and do some morning hunting. As I stepped out of the house my dogs were the first to greet me. I moved to the mango tree on the side and walked past, all the way to the frontyard. I spotted these small animals in my search. First insect I saw was this small hairy moth under a leaf.
-
-
A small brown grasshopper.
-
-
A Butterfly with torn wings. It seemed to be going to die.
-
-
A weird looking green beetle with black spots. It was quite high up the mullberry tree.
-
-
A St. Andrew's Cross Spider.
-
-
A cute litle green grasshopper.
-
-
A tiny black loop caterpillar.
-
-
Finally a brownish black coloured moth on the same plant as that of the loop caterpillar. I wonder if this moth is actually the adult of the caterpillar.
-
-
My dogs soon came towards me and so I decided this was enough and went back into the house. It was getting brighter too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails