Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mole Cricket Nymph

I was once again back at West Coast Park for the rejuvenation of the Marshland there. Unfortunately for the previous day, other than the Sun Skinks, I did not spot anything else. For today, I was not expecting to find anything interesting but I did come across a few creatures. We were being briefed on what to do for today when a hyperactive guy in one of the Secondary-1 class started jumping around, trying to avoid something. I went to see what the matter was and then found it. There was a small cricket under the grass. After taking a few shots, the cricket seems to look like the Nymph of a Mole Cricket.
-
-
-
The hyperactive guy could not stand anywhere near it that I had to relocate it nearer to the Marshland. After releasing it I took another similar shot and headed back for the briefing.
-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails